A few folks and resources we think are cool.
- Youth Trad Song Weekend (YTS) – Our cousins for young singers and session leaders interested in traditional songs.
- The Country Dance and Song Society (CDSS) – Find financial support, read the Starter Kits (compiled by Ethan and Max), and get lots of other assistance from this awesome organization.
- Boston Intergenerational Dance Advocates (BIDA) – This cool group does cool things like mentorships at its dance series.
- Maple Morris – The morris dance event for younger dancers across the US and Canada.
- Shared Weight – List-servs for callers, organizers, and musicians. Especially meant to be a place where newer folks can ask for advice.